Welcome..

Fashion: She Loves

If you love fashion, and that means those golden buys on our great British High street, or that fantastic investment designer piece. And you feel inspired by a pair of McQueen shoes or own a rainbow collection of converse trainers then you will love my blog or at least I hope you do.

So enjoy xx

Thursday 19 August 2010

A small piece of history

Animal Print is BACK! - Every year it manages to stampede its way back into our wardrobes and I have to admit I LOVE it!

Dont get me wrong it can be awful if worn incorrectly,- you DONT want to achieve the Kat Slater look - but the fact that it has been going for five decades now to me proves why it is that staple in your closet!





So from the Blonde Bombshell Jayne Mansfield who Modelled the look back in the sixties, to Blondie rocking it in the 80s to Scary Spice Zig-A-ZIG-ARRGING in the 90s I have a funny feeling it is here to stay, soooo I say EMBRACE this is a trend worth investing in xxxx

 




 






No comments:

Post a Comment